Welcomed. Valued. Respected.
That’s how you can expect to feel the moment you visit a Prism Health North Texas location.
The first appointment in your health journey can feel uncertain and overwhelming. All the more reason why PHNTX is your true partner every step of the way.
What You Can Expect
- Appointment Length: Your first appointment takes 90-120 minutes; follow-up appointments are closer to 30 minutes or less.
- Exams and Tests: Expect to have blood samples drawn for exams. You may also need other tests such as tuberculosis (TB), EKG, and eye screening.
- Vaccines: Vaccines may be recommended to keep you healthy and prevent other conditions like pneumonia and influenza.
- What to Ask: Anything! The more you share, the better your treatment plan will work for you. You’re also welcome to bring a friend or family member for support.
- What’s Next: After this first appointment, you may be assigned a medical case manager (MCM) who is your champion for connecting you to all the services you may need. Your MCM is your primary contact for questions about eligibility, financial assistance, or referrals.
Prism Health North Texas does not deny access to care based on a patient’s ability to pay. If you would like to see the PHNTX schedule of charges, please ask any PHNTX clinic or case management staff.