Your Time Matters
Do you love to cheer runners across the finish line until you’re hoarse? Perhaps you’re the organized type who meticulously sets up tables and chairs for speaker events? Or maybe you secretly enjoy sorting and folding clothes? Whatever you’re passionate about, PHNTX can’t wait to meet you. Your time and talents as a volunteer make a healing difference in every patient’s experience.
How You Can Help
From assembling snack packs to being a captain for a LifeWalk event team, there are countless ways you can make your community healthier:
- LifeWalk Event: Summer of LifeWalk (2022) will consist of multiple, fun events hosted by PHNTX and participating groups to fundraise to end the HIV epidemic. Volunteers ensure that the event happens! You can join in a leadership role or assist just on the big day— you decide.
- Community Awareness Events: Become a LifeWalk ambassador by promoting PHNTX’s mission at your choice of more than 120 community-wide event opportunities.
- Toy, Food, & School Supply Drives: Help assemble ready-to-eat meals for homeless patients, toys during the holiday season, and back-to-school supplies for PHNTX families in need.
- Community Closet: Help organize the community closet. The closet serves patients by providing basics such as clothing, toiletries, baby products, and home goods for free.
- Office Support: Assemble snack packs or hygiene kits, work a phone bank, stuff envelopes, create condom kits, and more! These are crucial tasks that volunteers make happen every day.
If you have questions or would like to design your preferred volunteer schedule, send us an email at [email protected].