Miss LifeWalk Pageant 2022
Do you have what it takes to represent your community and help end HIV?
Then the Annual Miss LifeWalk Pageant was made for you! This well-known Dallas pageant has a long history of strong candidates who fundraise and advocate for their community impacted by HIV/AIDS. Since 2002, Miss LifeWalk contestants have competed in the pageant showcasing their beauty, talent, and support benefiting Prism Health North Texas (PHNTX). All competition money raised goes to North Texans impacted by HIV/AIDS.
Prism Health North Texas, formerly AIDS Arms, has served North Texas for over 32 years providing expert, affirming personalized healthcare, sexual health, and case management. As an invested community member, PHNTX has hosted LifeWalk for North Texans, engaging the community in advocating for a healthy North Texas and a future without AIDS.
Sign up now to compete for the coveted title of “Miss LifeWalk” 2022-2023. The competition will be held at the Rose Room at S4 on September 24, 2022!
Each Miss LifeWalk contestant is invited to visibly partner with PHNTX to advocate for treatment and prevention which can lead North Texas to a future without HIV.
You may compete whether you are on a LifeWalk team or not. LifeWalk teams are strongly encouraged to nominate a team member as a candidate. If you are on a LifeWalk team, the money your candidate raises will go towards your team’s total in that calendar year.
Contestants are asked to bring their purse of camp and creative entertainment for the evening and to show off their own commitment to ending HIV in North Texas.
What is the Greatest Thing about Competing for Miss LifeWalk?
- The Miss LifeWalk Pageant benefits Prism Health North Texas directly.
- You will be able to help to advance the health of North Texas through education, prevention, and personalized integrated HIV healthcare.
- Being able to represent PHNTX and bring more HIV awareness.
- Continue to help build healthcare access for all Texans.
- Being actively involved in the North Texas community.
- It’s a fun way to interact with your peers and the community.
What if I Win Miss LifeWalk?
- The winner gets to have many opportunities as Miss LifeWalk 2022-2023!
- With the assistance of the PHNTX staff, you will star in videos promoting getting tested, PrEP, and condom use on Instagram, FaceBook, and other social media platforms.
- Be featured in the PHNTX Dallas Pride Parade entry.
- Star in LifeWalk registration and donation videos.
- Attend the next Team Clover Open in August 2023.
- Fundraise at LifeWalk Marketpalooza 2023 and other LifeWalk events.
- Attend PHNTX Red Ribbon events.
- Become the PHNTX Community Health Ambassador.
- Hold an honorary position on the LifeWalk Steering Committee.
For more information or to register as a Miss LifeWalk contestant, please contact Terry Walker, Events Manager for Prism Health North Texas, at 214-521-5191 or email [email protected].
100% of the proceeds from the Miss LifeWalk Pageant benefits Prism Health North Texas. Thank you for your support of PHNTX and your North Texas community!