- This event has passed.
2022 “Lucky 7” Team Clover Open
August 20 @ 11:00 am - 6:30 pm
ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY?
Then join us for the 2022 “Lucky 7” Team Clover Open on Saturday, August 20th!
The Lifewalk Team Clover Open is a miniature golf pub crawl fundraiser on the Cedar Spring Strip where teams of participants take part in a miniature golf competition while visiting all participating bars/establishments. After each team finishes at each hole, they will “crawl” to the next participating bar/establishment where they will tee-off again until they finish all the holes on the course!
Once all scores are calculated, the winning team will receive a total cash prize of $1,000!!! There will also be prizes for the teams that come in second and third place, as well as a prize for the team that wins Best Dressed!
Important Dates & Times:
- Event Date: Saturday, August 20, 2022
- Event Check-in: 11:00 a.m. @ Round-Up Saloon
- Opening Ceremony: 12:30 p.m. @ Round-Up Saloon
- Silent Auction Closes: 4:00 p.m. – Item Pickup @ Sue Ellen’s Begins
- Closing Ceremony/Start of Raffle: 6:00 p.m. @ Sue Ellen’s
Top Team: You’re a Winner, Baby! The #1 team wins $1,000 CASH!
Best Golfers: And the Medals Go To! The top 3 teams win fun prizes!
Best Outfits: Dress Up! The team with the best outfits wins a special prize!
Best of Show: Who had Your Favorite Hole? Voted on by participants.
Award Party: Awards and a Raffle! Sue Ellen’s at 6 p.m. – Day of event
Note: You MUST register and pay online to secure your spot! Teams are comprised of 4 members. ALL proceeds raised from this event benefit Lifewalk 2022 and Prism Health North Texas!
- “You’re Just So Excited” Registration from July 11th – July 24th: $80 per team
- Early Bird Registration from July 25th – August 13th: $100 per team
- Regular Registration from August 14th – 19th: $120 per team
- Day-Of Registration: $150 per team
NOTE: Event registration is valid for a single team comprised of four (4) members.
Looking To Volunteer? Sign Up Here
Silent Auction Information Will Be Provided Before And During The Event